Monday, July 19, 2010

Color, Contrast, and Angles: Chapter 10 Exercises

My family and I went to a Music Festival this weekend, but because we had our nephew and many other little ones with us, we weren't up near the stage dancing...We spent more time admiring the hot air balloons and eating...a lot! 

This top picture exemplifies color contrast, as do the next few: 
This next one is more of a "one color" photo: 
 
Now for some selective focus....

Strawberries and sunblock always make me think of summer.


Now for these next few are about angles. On page 292, it talks about effectively using angles of view.  I only got a high angle and an eye level shot (or at least eye level for these little guys). Do you have a preference? 



On a side note: The top kid is my husband's best friend's son, and the one in yellow is our nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment